Saturday, November 20, 2010

Poll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?

I fail to understand how one can change their oil in their vehicle in less than 10 minutes, but cant put on snap-on windshield wipers without it taking forever.Poll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
My Geek changes the oil in our cars... I think he could do it in less than 10 minutes (you'd think with 2 engineering degrees he could do almost anything in under 10 minutes)... but it takes him an hour.



I think he just likes the time away from the family. Plus he takes a moment to select the areas on his arms and face to rub grease so it looks like he was working really hard. I pretend to feel sorry for him.Poll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
you are right, they are both very simple tasks. i can change wiper blades in under the 10 minutes it takes me to change my oil.Poll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
change oilPoll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
I don't know how long either should take

%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;goes to Walmart and gets Cletus to do it for her.Poll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
Good point! 鈽簷?Luckily we don't get that dirty from changing the wipers!Poll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
That's because oil changing is pretty much the same on every car. There are a few differences, but they're pretty obvious.



Changing wiper plades is like those friggin' Chinese finger puzzles that everybody hates.Poll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
Either job is fast %26amp; easy to do if you have all the proper tools and if you have done it lots of times.Poll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
I can do neither of these two things. And I can also not change a a toilet bowl flusher. I tend to let things fall apart until I absolutely HAVE to do it and then life costs a fortune, but it also gets you lots of brand new stuff. Such as brand new toilet bowl flusher thingys and sometimes....a new car. But mostly just the toilet bowl thing.Poll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
i'm much better at checking oil, but i always use my own dipstick.. it's plenty long enough for any vehicle i stick it in... =)Poll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
thats pretty funny.

but, i always make someone do both for me :)Poll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!



Thats me!!!! :-) I can change the oil in my car in about 15 minutes, but I have SUCH a problem with those snap on windshield wiper blades! I don't know why.. it's SO frustrating! I have to get help from my little brother.. it's embarrassing! :-)



** how did you know of my shame!Poll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
~ Changing oil



I know what you mean I change the

oil to my trucks but when it comes

to that dangit windshield ......... i just gave

up ........ until this guy saw me struggling and

he was kind enough to put it on....... but he taught me

so the next time that thing gets loose i know how to fix it ~



((looks up ))



It is me ................ very naughty ...very ......... :-)Poll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
some have talents some do not. it is easy for me to do both. however, we cant do everything. thanksPoll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
Changing wipers ...... its much faster to do once you actually know what you are doing ........ drive to a Carquest or Napa auto parts store and smile real big and tell them you have no idea how to put them on ....... I am sure they would jump at the chance to help you and they will have them on in just a few minutes ....... = )Poll: changing windshield wipers or changing oil?
I can do both and don't even own a car.