Saturday, November 20, 2010

2006 TOYOTA TACOMA: How do I change the freakin' windshield wipers?

I got new ones but I can't seem to get the old ones off...is there some big Toyota secret I am not privy to?2006 TOYOTA TACOMA: How do I change the freakin%26039; windshield wipers?
NOPE all windshield wipers are a pain in the ***, the best guy to ask for help is the guy that sold the wipers, most times, if they are not to busy those auto parts guys will love to help customers, so feel free to drop by and ask them good luck!2006 TOYOTA TACOMA: How do I change the freakin%26039; windshield wipers?
If you got them at an auto parts store and not a department store, ask them to come out and show you. Places like Shucks, Napa, Les Shwabb will come out and do it for you.2006 TOYOTA TACOMA: How do I change the freakin%26039; windshield wipers?
If You go to like advance auto they will install them for free. Life is great.2006 TOYOTA TACOMA: How do I change the freakin%26039; windshield wipers?
Are you near me?I am happy to help you!