Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change rear windshield wiper of toyota matrix?

Go to an auto parts place and buy what you need. Ask their clerk for help. It always works for me.How to change rear windshield wiper of toyota matrix?
the same way u change the front onesHow to change rear windshield wiper of toyota matrix?
Something that I have found in the last couple of years is that aftermarket wiper blades are very poor quality. I have been replacing the blades on my wife's truck every 3 months. Tried different brands from different parts stores and always got the better grade.



Last time, I went back and got GM blades from Chevy and they are still working fine with not skips and squeaks.



I would suggest getting them from Toyota.
  • How can I reuse ugly old blankets
  • anyone been unemployed
  •