Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the low beam bulb on the driver's side of my 2005 honda civic? My hand won't fit.?

The owner's manual is useless - it says to remover the %26quot;upper part of the windshield wiper fluid container by removing the clip.%26quot; The container is all one piece and there is no clip. I can't begin to get my hand in there!How do I change the low beam bulb on the driver%26039;s side of my 2005 honda civic? My hand won%26039;t fit.?
hey friend, i too have an 05 civic and when i upgraded my headlamps i had to move the ps resevoir and have a really small screwdriver to get it all undone. later i just dropped my front bumper took out my washer fluid jug and lines and now its not a problem plus i dropped 20lbs off the vehicles total weight. Its a pain in the *** but it can be done good luck and happy tuningHow do I change the low beam bulb on the driver%26039;s side of my 2005 honda civic? My hand won%26039;t fit.?
I've heard of guys that remove the front bumper and the entire headlight assembly to get a better bead on that badboy and get it out. It sounds scary but it's really not that bad. just try not to damage the paint job when you do it. Cover the nearby bodyparts with an old blanket or something.