Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you change out a switch for the wipers of 04 Sable?

I have never done it but I'm willing to try. I just need to get the part, because my windshield motor is fine. Can anyone help me out??How do you change out a switch for the wipers of 04 Sable?
First check the fuses for the wipers and then make sure the motor is definately good before going any further. But if is comes down to the switch, your gonna have to disassemble the column, possible having to remove the steering wheel. The switch itself shouldnt be too much and if you have any doubts about the process, go to your local parts dealer and buy a haynes or chiltons manual. This will explain step by sep on how to do it yourself. Hope this helps.How do you change out a switch for the wipers of 04 Sable?
If the 04 is like my 02, the switch is part of the turn signal switch. The bottom cover of the steering column comes off with a few screws, the turn/bright/window wiperwasher switch connects with two screws, and the plug for it is right in the back. You will just need a torx screwdriver set to get the screws out.
  • can you still tan with sunburn
  • deleted myspace
  •