Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I loosen the lowest bolt holding the battery when changing the battery in 95 chevy lumina?

I'm trying to change the battery myself but there is a brace holding the battery in (the battery is located under the windshield wiper fluid). There was a bolt at the top, which I got out, but there is another bolt almost at the bottom of the brace which is at the same level as the bottom of the battery. It's really hard to get at. Even a straight tool wasn't working for me because the hoses/wires that connect to the battery are really stiff and I couldn't get them out of the way enough to grab onto the top of the bolt. Thank you for any helpful suggestions!How do I loosen the lowest bolt holding the battery when changing the battery in 95 chevy lumina?
Get a 18%26quot; socket extension on a socket wrench to remove that bolt.How do I loosen the lowest bolt holding the battery when changing the battery in 95 chevy lumina?
just break it off man sorry keep trying but once you get it out leave it out you shouldnt be having a problem really most you can get a shocket on